Nightrise Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrise Forums...for chat, CR's and reports.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA

Go down 
+6
xXx
Stryfer
Professor M
TwiSteR
razgriz
KAG
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KAG

-Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA Empty
PostSubject: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 am

I Declare war on UA..

reasons?
  • Biggest Ally in game
    Most Annoying
    Planted a Spy into ours

Terms
  • Disband
    Change name to NOOBS OF NIGHTRISE
    Get Smash till 1.000.000.000.000.000Damages

War Starts now..

IPM dont count

May the best Alliance win

Changed upon Request

--Kylina
Back to top Go down
razgriz

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 am

those are pretty big conditions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.holvn.org/ogame/report.html
KAG

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:33 pm

yup..

they dont seem to be attacking back
Back to top Go down
TwiSteR

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 pm

woww gona start raiding u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
razgriz

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:39 pm

even me? Sad i guess my 12 trillion metal capacity attracts a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.holvn.org/ogame/report.html
Professor M

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Good luck to both sides. Cant wait to see the crazy TD counts as this war rages on. Since this is a non-standard war, I think the other side has to agree right?
Back to top Go down
Stryfer

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

First thing is we didn't planted a spy.

Second thing is Transcendance.UA accept the war.

and last thing' Ojesus you should be using Judas as your username instead.

KAG wrote:
I Declare war on UA..

reasons?
  • Biggest Ally in game
    Most Annoying
    Planted a Spy into ours

Terms
  • Disband
    Change name to NOOBS OF NIGHTRISE
    Get Smash till 250Tril Damages

War Starts now..

IPM dont count

May the best Alliance win
Back to top Go down
xXx

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 am

Hmmmm, Which spy were we supposed to plant on you?
Back to top Go down
nefarious

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 am

Spy? Question Who did we send to your alliance?
Back to top Go down
KAG

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:20 am

Ojesus
Back to top Go down
ojesus

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:25 am

My bad. . . . Again. . . .
Back to top Go down
nefarious

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:44 am

Just to make it clear, We Did Not Send ojesus to you alliance. It was his decision to leave our alliance and join your's.
Back to top Go down
xXx

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:54 am

yh, ojesus left TD.UA coz he said he had friends in Heaven, so it was his decision to leave, we didn't send him
Back to top Go down
Stryfer

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:15 am

Judas Ooopps!!! Sorry!!! tongue Ojesus "i mean" did not leave TD.UA... as well as dark revenge...

They are sent to spy TD.UA... their allegations to TD.UA is just to cover up what they did...

Sad to think that the first war here in nightrise will always be remembered as the "Rise of Judas" full of betrayals...

I know we can't win this war but i say this once' we will not loss without giving a fight...
Back to top Go down
ojesus

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:36 am

Yup i like the sound of that "The Rise Of Judas The Betrayer" Lol i like you religious war twist haha . . . . You have to admit it was sly but very very clever Wink and you are right you have no chance Cool
Back to top Go down
Kylina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 pm

War Stats

Heaven TD: 83.019.494.181.012
TD.AU TD: 410.326.003.706.950

Heaven is winning by " 327.306.509.525.938 " TD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/_KyleG_
Stryfer

PostSubject: Massive Cheating   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am

i have found out massive cheating on the part of Heaven in the construction of ships and research...

I ask for a temporary NAP untill this issue is resolve...
Back to top Go down
Professor M

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 am

Stryfer wrote:
i have found out massive cheating on the part of Heaven in the construction of ships and research...

I ask for a temporary NAP untill this issue is resolve...

How are they "cheating?"
Back to top Go down
Stryfer

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 am

DarkDeath and Ojesus' how can they get high research in just a day???
i'm going to vmode until the issue is resolve any attack on my members will be considered against the improvement of the game coz your just driving away players away from a starting game. a temporary NAP is between the 2 alliance until i come back in the game.

01-26 12:20:25 +0100 Headquarters Espionage Report

Raw Materials Xcorpon [2:38:7] le 26-01-2009 13:20:28
Metal 17.422.579.897.670 Crystal 4.381.821.830.480
Deuterium 457.581.170.055 Tachyon Particles 10.855.176.020
Energy 34.056.571.499
Fleet
Battleship 399900000 Recycler 2215602
Espionage Ship 700200 Solar Satellite 498180
Destroyer 599900000 Death Star 273053
World Eater 1258
Defenses
Rocket Launcher 23172178 Light Laser 10001802
Heavy Laser 10029819 Gauss Cannon 10029861
Ion Cannon 10040929 Plasma Cannon 10034455
Small Shield Dome 1 Orbital Defense Platform 19959
Antibalistic Missile 100
Buildings
Metal Mine 63 Crystal Mine 62
Deuterium Synthesiser 60 Tachyon Particle Accelerator 5
Solar Plant 20 Robot Factory 35
Nanite Factory 21 Ship Yard 20
Metal Storage 34 Crystal Storage 34
Deuterium Tank 33 Tachyon Containment Center 1
Research Lab 36 Terraformer 40
Orbital Shipyard 5 Missile Silo 30
Research
Espionage Technology 55 Computer Technology 50
Weapons Technology 50 Shield Technology 50
Armour Technology 50 Energy Technology 22
Hyperspace Technology 30 Combustion Engine 50
Impulse Engine 34 Hyperspace Engine 26
Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 5
Plasma Technology 7 Intergalactic Research Network 15
Tachyon Extraction Technology 5 Tachyon Compression Technology 1
Quantum Physics 5 Quantum Drive Technology 3
Graviton Technology 9

Attack
Your fleet has been destroyed !
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 am

I got my stats fairly, I DO NOT CHEAT, i repeat, I DO NOT CHEAT
Back to top Go down
nefarious

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 am

I had a chat with DarkDeath regarding this topic of Cheating, on the 2 count's that Stryfer has made, that is, Research & Fleets.

As per the chat with DarkDeath, i find that his research is legal and no bug has been used for it.

The Fleets part still remain's as an issue. As per my understanding, the fleets of DarkDeath were increased without his knowledge. So the fleet part remain's unfair and unjust not only for the war, but also to the other players who are playing this game.

The fleet issue has been informed to the admin's by way of in-game PM's by DarkDeath and Nefarious(me)
Back to top Go down
Professor M

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 am

Well....There is no colony limit. So if someone has 20 colonies, crank the Research lab to lvl 30+, and then jack the IGN to a level 20...You essentially have a level 600 Research lab. So, getting Research up to those levels is not impossible nor is it cheating. Also, ships can be built in 0 seconds. So pretty much as fast as I can type in the ships, they can be built. Again, if someone has 20 colonies and the mines/tanks are cranked then getting rez is not a problem, and that's not even counting raids. I know that I don't know all the details, but it doesn't sound like anything here can be improbable. I hope to see this war continue soon!
Back to top Go down
nefarious

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:48 am

Professor M wrote:
Well....There is no colony limit. So if someone has 20 colonies, crank the Research lab to lvl 30+, and then jack the IGN to a level 20...You essentially have a level 600 Research lab. So, getting Research up to those levels is not impossible nor is it cheating. Also, ships can be built in 0 seconds. So pretty much as fast as I can type in the ships, they can be built. Again, if someone has 20 colonies and the mines/tanks are cranked then getting rez is not a problem, and that's not even counting raids. I know that I don't know all the details, but it doesn't sound like anything here can be improbable. I hope to see this war continue soon!

Professor M, i agree with whatever you said, but, as of the fleet part, DarkDeath agrees to the fact the HE DID NOT BUILD THE SHIP's ON HIS OWN. He found them to be in is account. I don't believe they can magically make them self on there own.. So, some one else has increased the ships in his account.
And making 300 Million BS & Dessies overnight is not possible.

As Per the war to continue, WE NO LONGER AGREE TO THE WAR, unless there is some clarification's from the Admin's side as to how he got those ship.
I repeat, Darkdeath has agreed that he had not made those fleets on his own.
Back to top Go down
Kylina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 am

well

considering.. Playing in Vmode is bannable. i better get to work.. Protesting when I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO ADD/DEL as Quik Circed not long ago.. clears me out of the blame.. but i will look into it.. there was a bug reported that when you send ure fleet sometimes it Doubles and even Triples.. a few cases were reported.

Stryfer.. you agreed to this war.. if you now dont agree. you forfeit.. and so you lose the war.

War is Over.. Pm me if needed

Heaven Win The War
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/_KyleG_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA   -Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA Empty

Back to top Go down

-Kingdom Of Heaven- Declares war on Transcendance UA
Page 1 of 1